Warren Puy Arena
CISA—Director of Information Technology
Background & Experience
Warren is an engineer with a Masters degree in Management from The Georgia Institute of Technology. His previous experience includes four years as a project engineer at an international oil conglomerate. He joined PKM in 1992. He heads the firm’s Information Technology Infrastructure Services (ITIS) consulting practice. His expertise lies in the design, specification and implementation of information systems solutions for the manufacturing and service industries. He has extensive experience with computer network design and security; “groupware” and enterprise resource planning software; data analysis and business intelligence tools; network vulnerability and infrastructure reviews; email security audits; and management of information technology projects.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- IBM Certified Lotus Professional (CLP)
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems certification, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Masters degree in Management, Georgia Institute of Technology
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Simon Bolivar University
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Instrument Society of America, Member
- Industrial Computing Society, Member
Hobbies & Interests
Warren enjoys playing golf and taking care of his young family.