Background & Experience
Nadine began her career with PKM in January of 2011, providing federal and state tax compliance services to community banks. Since joining PKM, her experience has expanded to providing tax services to both publicly-traded and privately-held multi-state financial institutions, insurance companies, and multi-state privately held manufacturing companies. Tax services include federal and state tax compliance, accounting for income taxes under ASC 740 and evaluation of uncertain tax positions under FIN 48. In addition to corporate clients, Nadine also serves individuals and partnerships. Nadine has prior corporate experience working as a consultant with Schuh Complexity Management and an account manager with IPREO.
- BA in International Business from San Diego State University
- BA in Administration from Université du Québec à Chicoutimi, Canada
- Master of Taxation from Georgia State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals
Hobbies & Interests
Nadine enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, reading and running. In addition, she also enjoys working around the house, gardening and being outdoors.