CPA, CISA, CTPRP—Systems Partner
Background & Experience
Terry Ammons began his career in public accounting in 1986 and specializes in advisory and assurance services for financial services and financial technology companies. Terry is the Partner In charge of the firm’s Systems Assurance Group that provide traditional risk management consulting , enterprise risk management and technology assurance and consulting for organizations throughout the South Eastern United States. He is an instructor for several educational programs to banking and technology groups throughout the United States and is a teacher and speaker for various organizations on Information Technology topics.
Terry was featured in Accounting Technology magazine for his work in information technology assurance and internal control expertise and leads the firm’s Practice Growth Initiative.
B.S. degree in Accounting, McNeese State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Multiple State Accounting Societies
- Association for Financial Technology
- Greater North Fulton’s Tech 400 Technology Committee
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association