Mary Beth Marchione
CPA, CISSP—Systems Manager
Background & Experience
Mary Beth graduated from Duquesne University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and earned an MBA from the University of Pittsburgh. Prior to joining PKM in 2012, she worked at The Bank of New York Mellon for five years, starting as an Accounting Analyst and later moving to the position of a Risk and Compliance Specialist working with Embedded Controls. During that time, she assisted management in audit preparation (specifically related to Service Organization Control (SOC) reports) as well as regulatory reporting. Since joining PKM, she has served some of the firm’s largest financial institution clients as an outsourced IT auditor and security consultant. In addition, she has worked with large SEC registrants in a variety of industries providing both assurance and consulting services including SOC reports and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance in a wide range of complex information technology environments.
- S. in Business Administration, Finance and Investment Management, Duquesne University
- MBA, University of Pittsburgh-Joseph M.Katz Graduate School of Business
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- ISACA – Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- The National Society of Leadership and Success
- Women In Technology (WIT)
Hobbies & Interests
Yoga, being outdoors, spending time with family and pets.