Background & Experience
Arvil is a partner with over 30 years of public accounting experience. Prior to joining the firm in 2005, he worked with a large regional accounting firm serving as the lead audit and accounting partner.
Arvil provides a variety of accounting, auditing and consulting services to clients in technology and life sciences, manufacturing, distribution and franchising industries. He also has many years of experience working with institutional healthcare clients, providing services to hospitals, nursing homes and home health agencies.
Arvil has in-depth experience in the quality assurance area and works with the firm’s partners to ensure that PKM’s internal quality control meets all professional and regulatory requirements. His prior experience performing peer reviews and serving on quality review committees with professional organizations bolsters the firm’s internal control processes.
- B.A. degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Delta State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Metro Area Chamber of Commerce
- Southern Capital Forum
- Technology Association of Georgia
Hobbies & Interests
Arvil enjoys gardening around the home, as well as spending time on the golf course. He is also a fan of college athletics, especially the Southeastern Conference.